winPe 64 bits

Feb 5, 2015 at 9:14 AM
i would like to use this with winpe 64 and 32 bits.
Under winpe 32 bit it works unfortunately its not working on winPE 64 bits.
Can you make the dll 64 bit compatible?
Coordinator
Feb 6, 2015 at 2:44 PM
The project is compiled against "AnyCPU" so it should work regardless of the processor architecture. Can you give me more details on what isn't working? I have used the assembly on WinPE 32-bit and 64-bit before without any issues.

Thanks
Feb 9, 2015 at 6:51 AM
I’m getting the following messages "The subsystem to support the image type is not present" when using WinPE 5.X 64 bits
This is using your example “Using the message callback functionality for recieving progress and other information”
On WinPE 5.X 32bit it is working I get progress messages and if I check the image is applied to the disk.
Both winPE are build with the same modules and I’m using the same test image to apply to the disk. The test image is on a network share.
Feb 9, 2015 at 2:57 PM
The message is related to WOW64 after I check again that my project is set for anyCPU and it was.
I decided to recreate the project double check the compile settings and now it works on both WINPE 32 & 64 Bits. Probably something gets mest up in the old project or I overlooked a setting. Thanks for your time and confirming that it should work on both 32 bit and 64 bits.
Coordinator
Feb 9, 2015 at 5:42 PM
I'm glad you were able to get it working. Let me know if you encounter any other problems.